I am so totally confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnMarie1949

Premium Subscriber
I am a newbie. I wrote on this forum on Friday and a gentleman stated I should go to:
Object Oriented Scanner Software - The RadioReference Wiki and download the WIN 500. I printed out all the pages for the steps. I went to the site and downloaded WIN 500....it went into my download file....I try to open them up BUT it states I need a key.....I am a premium sub, of Radio Reference.com

Would someone please take some time and explain to me what I am doing wrong........

1. Went to WIN 500 page
2. I downloaded WIN 500 (it went into my download folder)
3. I printed out all the pages so I can go step by step
4. I open the software and it states I need a key

Oh what am I doing wrong?

LynnMarie1949

Premium Subscriber
Okay I think I got it it states I have a 30 day free trial with WIN 500.....so I am going to do that....but can I eventually go to the Radio Reference database and download their things....I am sorry for being so 'dumb'

Nasby

You should be able to do a download right now if you are a premium subscriber.

At the top left corner tab on WIN500, select "file" then select "web import" from the drop down menu.

Then hover your mouse over the right arrow on "web import" and select "radioreference" conventional or trunked (whatever you wish to download/import).

From there you will be prompted to enter your radioreference password and user name.

The rest is pretty straightforward.

LynnMarie1949

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I am working on it right now. I guess I just got frustrated....but it is working. Thank you so much for replying.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
And Lynn, never ever think your question(s)

are dumb, stupid or anything like that. We ALL were in your shoes at one time or other. Ask away any questions or concerns that you have, and somebody here at RR will try to help you. I'm sorry that I can not help with your question; but I had to post to let you know NOT to down your self or questions.
73s

Status
Not open for further replies.