Create a scanlist with software

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoore938

I am trying to create a scanlist using the software but I cant separate the list (1-20) per county. It always loads scanlist #1. There is no instructions on how to create them. Thanks for the help

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
A scan list for what radio using precisely what software? It's a very important question, as the DMA and object oriented scanners (which comprise the vast majority of the new scanners today) use either technology for memory management. The methods you would use are quite different...

Mike

rwier

Also, if you want DETAILED instructions, state your location and what you would like to listen to.

cmoore938

The scanner is a Radio Shack Pro 651 hand held and the software I purchased from BuTel. I can load the frequency feeds but when I try to separate the scanlist per county it always reverts back to scanlist #1.

cmoore938

I live in Knoxville Tn, I can find the feeds and have no problem loading the scanner but I would like to divide the counties in to different channels. When I separate the counties and import them they always end up on channel #1

N8IAA

The scanner is a Radio Shack Pro 651 hand held and the software I purchased from BuTel. I can load the frequency feeds but when I try to separate the scanlist per county it always reverts back to scanlist #1.

That is because scan list 1 is the default scan list. If you want to put something into another scan list, you must enable it and disable #1.
Larry

cmoore938

Ive tried unchecking all the scanlist in global then recheck #2 box then hit default then apply. It still puts all my channels in scanlist #1. Is there another place to diable #1? Thanks for your help.

N8IAA

I use Win500. Have no clue what the set up is in Arc500. There should be a main page with the scan lists showing. Enable the scan list you want and disable the scan list in 1.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.