Ws1065 trouble + being a rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

disamatic

Hello folks I recieved my new scanner today, downloaded win500, have the cable that came with it, and am a member here. I have no idea what I'm doing I don't even understand the first steps. I guess I don't understand how to use win500 with radio reference. Any help appreciate. I'll be in and out as the daughter has soccer, but will be checking in. Thank you.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hello folks I recieved my new scanner today, downloaded win500, have the cable that came with it, and am a member here. I have no idea what I'm doing I don't even understand the first steps. I guess I don't understand how to use win500 with radio reference. Any help appreciate. I'll be in and out as the daughter has soccer, but will be checking in. Thank you.
As others have noted, you must be a Premium Subscriber to use the web import from RadioReference to your scanner using Win500 or the other programs that also support that model (PSREdit500 and ARC500).

Using either a credit/debit card or PayPal, you can choose either a 180 day subscription for $15.00, or 360 days for $30.00

There is also a 90 day subscription available for $7.50, but that option is only available by mailing a check. That would take longer to become active due to postal delivery time as well as time required for the check to clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.