radio shack pro 163 programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grasshopper12

Premium Subscriber
ok im new ive been trying to set up trunking in this radio all day i dont know i must be stupid. anyway if anyone can give me a step by step with all the freqs. for berks county pa and reading pa fire trunking systems that be great i need to know how to do this for my radio instruction book is like reading another language i just dont get it ......step by step very specific instruction with the correct numbers or am i asking to much ? thanks in advance

i need to do this manually i dont have the pc/if cable

Grasshopper12

Premium Subscriber
Berks Co. is digital which that scanner can not decode (Project 25 Phase II). Also, all the police are encrypted which can not be decoded by any scanner.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7489

You will need one of the scanners below:

Digital P25 Phase II Scanners

i see the and am aware the police the police are digital im not even remotely interested in that what i want is fire which is not digital cause i can pick up all fire call on a crappy pro23 (and thats not a digital radio) the mode in under fire is tdma which this scanner CAN trunk ......

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) is digital, P25 Phase II, which cannot be received by your scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.