install p-25 on the pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronald3350

I need help. I install the p-25 frec. and talkgroup into scanner but I hit scan and nothing. I can hit the scan and man buttons several times and can get something for a few seconds. I have no idea what any of the settings are to be or if they are even the wright ones. Can some one help please. Thank you..

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It would be most helpful if we knew what system you are trying to load, and where you are (county/state is fine). That way folks from your area can jump in and help.

Your symptoms strongly suggest a non-P25 system that has been rebanded, but that is just a guess without knowing what system you are trying to load. Are you using ARC96 or Win96?

Mike

ronald3350

P-25 in maryland

Install the frec. and talk group for the Balt. police and fire and not getting anything. I have no idea what the setting are to be for any of these. There is nothing in here that tells me what all these setting are to be other than the frec. and talk group number. can some one help please...

ronald3350

I have the radio shack pro-96. I have the man. and it says that it does do the P-25. I am running Win. 7. I am using the prog. that I downloaded from RadioReference that does all radioshack scanners. I am trying to put Baltimore p-25
System Name:
Baltimore City

County:
Baltimore

System Type:
Project 25 Phase I

System Voice:
APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive

Last Updated:
November 27, 2017, 2:51 pm (Added Talkgroup 9160 Executive Protection 2)

I don't know all the info you need but it can be found under the police talk groups in the Maryland P-25 list.

Status
Not open for further replies.