BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnails1962

I want to scan just 1 particular group. Reading the manual and searching the web I can’t figure it out. Any help appreciated.

a29zuk

If you have more than one system on, turn them all off and monitor the system you want to hear. While scanning that system turn off the groups in that system by pressing the FUNC key then pressing the group numbers that you don't want to monitor.
The FUNC indicator in the top left corner will stay on about 3 or 4 seconds so if you are quick enough you can turn off more than one at a time. Otherwise you will have to hit the FUNC key again to reactivate it.
On your screen the GRP numbers will turn to asterisks to indicate they are shut off leaving the group number on that you want to monitor.
Pressing the FUNC key and group keys with asterisks will turn them back on.

Jim

Sent from my standard laptop with a standard keyboard.

Last edited:

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
You could also duplicate that "group" in its own SQK, then hold down the "HOLD" button for two beeps and it will only scan that SQK.....

bnails1962

Screwed up

Ok I followed instructions in my manual to erase memory. Which I did, no matter how many times I tried to reload my scanner from free scan, my scanner shows nothing to scan. I w *** told i could erase and load as many times as i wanted. This is the third time. Please help. BCD325P2 scanner

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Ok I followed instructions in my manual to erase memory. Which I did, no matter how many times I tried to reload my scanner from free scan, my scanner shows nothing to scan. I w *** told i could erase and load as many times as i wanted. This is the third time. Please help. BCD325P2 scanner
Either all systems or all groups are disabled. Click on the link below for instructions to enable them.

https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Nothing_to_Scan

Reloading the programming isn't going to help until you change the setting in Freescan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.