Can’t connect to free scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

conann9

Hi I am a paid up member as of yesterday but my brand new scanner can’t connect to free scan it has new leads my pc is ply fast enough si I can’t downloaded my freg in my scanner und 536-p-t any help we welcome thanks conann9

mule1075

Feed Provider
Hi I am a paid up member as of yesterday but my brand new scanner can’t connect to free scan it has new leads my pc is ply fast enough si I can’t downloaded my freg in my scanner und 536-p-t any help we welcome thanks conann9
Freescan does not support the x36 series.

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber

As others have mentioned, Freescan does not work with the BCD536HP scanner (assuming that is the scanner model you have).
Why aren't you using the free Uniden Sentinel software that was designed for this scanner?
It will update the full RadioReference frequency database contained in the scanner without paid a subscription to RadioReference. It will also allow you to build, create, edit and maintain custom Favorite List and update the firmware in the scanner when new versions are available.

Uniden Sentinel software download and installation instructions:
BCD436HP < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

More information about Sentinel software:
https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Sentinel_(Uniden_software)

Status
Not open for further replies.