bronx freqs so quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

maalox

i am trying to scan bx freqs for yankee stadium details but there all quite,,,

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

LMAO!

maalox

trying to scan all bronx preceints did not hear anything unless im to far away... for the yankees stadium...

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Did you not hear anything, or you didn't hear anything that said Yankee stadium, or what? Try to be more specific. How far away are you?

maalox

Did you not hear anything, or you didn't hear anything that said Yankee stadium, or what? Try to be more specific. How far away are you?
pardon me i did not hear any bronx pd at the yankee game ... i am in bk besides your in michigan...

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
pardon me i did not hear any bronx pd at the yankee game

If you were at the Yankee game, you weren't too far away. What frequencies did you have programmed in?

i am in bk besides your in michigan...

Thanks for your observation. You're correct.

maalox

If you were at the Yankee game, you weren't too far away. What frequencies did you have programmed in?

Thanks for your observation. You're correct.
no i wasnt ... i tried scanning the 44 preceint and bx ops 471.0375 both were quite........

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
You're going to have a hard time hearing low powered portables from Brooklyn. It's not surprising that you didn't hear anything.

maalox

im talking about bronx pd,,, could also be the antenna.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
So, are you saying that you don't hear anything at all on the Bx frequencies? Or that you don't hear anything related to Yankee Stadium on the Bx frequencies? There's a big difference, please clarify.

maalox

So, are you saying that you don't hear anything at all on the Bx frequencies? Or that you don't hear anything related to Yankee Stadium on the Bx frequencies? There's a big difference, please clarify.
thanks you said it......... sorry cant think had a root canal done lol

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Wait...what? You didn't answer the question lol. Are you hearing anything out of the Bronx, or just nothing that seemed related to the Stadium?

maalox

Wait...what? You didn't answer the question lol. Are you hearing anything out of the Bronx, or just nothing that seemed related to the Stadium?
nothing relaled to the yankee stadium. i give up..........

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
nothing relaled to the yankee stadium. i give up..........

Yeah, but again, they're not going through repeaters with most of these ops, they're using low power portables to keep the regular frequencies clear of the Stadium chatter. Not unusual, and I don't expect you to hear those portables from Brooklyn.

maalox

Yeah, but again, they're not going through repeaters with most of these ops, they're using low power portables to keep the regular frequencies clear of the Stadium chatter. Not unusual, and I don't expect you to hear those portables from Brooklyn.
thanks i did not no that thanks again.......

NYCRADIO

well first off u dont listen to bronx commands u listen to citywide for the detail at the stadium

so check cw 1 2 or 3 for the detail

Status
Not open for further replies.