New Suffolk County talk group monitored

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
New talk group 3248 - Suffolk County western school districts radio drill. Channel 2. Roll call of schools.

scannerman5555

Silent Key
3216 - School's # 1 > Suffolk County school districts radio's

3248 - School's # 2 > Suffolk County school districts radio's drill. that's not new .... " They said BOCES on the radio today switch back to School ch 1 after the drill !

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
How is there all of this "thats not new" stuff out there and its not in the database? If people have something thats not in the database, PLEASE share by submitting the info....

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Heard guys talking about kismet and other parts of fire island. Also referencing command center . T G = 7216

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
Suffolk TRS TG-1936 is active with a link [UID i23532] to Nassau Co.'s TRS TG for Highway/ESU [1901]. I've heard this TG used before during a bi-county drill and during the Presidental debate at Hofstra U. Back then the link was with Nassau's UHF system. I don't know if this is going to be SOP but it makes interops between the counties highway patrols very easy. Also, I might add, the link is in the clear.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Suffolk TRS TG-1936 is active with a link [UID i23532] to Nassau Co.'s TRS TG for Highway/ESU [1901]. I've heard this TG used before during a bi-county drill and during the Presidental debate at Hofstra U. Back then the link was with Nassau's UHF system. I don't know if this is going to be SOP but it makes interops between the counties highway patrols very easy. Also, I might add, the link is in the clear.

I added this TG into the Database

Status
Not open for further replies.