Want to add a 4th feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
This will most likely be my last and final feed to rr.com and my audio server. I have 1 extra scanner (donation) and room for one more soundcard.

You guys have any requests? Personally i would like to add FDNY queens dispatch but i think i might be stepping on someones toes cause it's already ok here. If it is already being done can i do it also?

Let me here what you guys think.

Mike

SCPD

QRT
The way i setup my feeds is 1 scanner to 1 freq. Not a bank of freq scanning. It would make hard to keep track of the action

haleve

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

I'm familiar with that feed altough I am primarily interested in the actual train operations for NYCTA IRT, BMT & IND divisions, SIRR, Metro North Hudson, Harlem & NH divisions, LIRR, Amtrak NEC, CSX E. Hudson Dispatcher & PATH, the only other railroad feed here covers New Jersey.

Last edited:

k2hz

Database Admin
I'm familiar with that feed altough I am primarily interested in the actual train operations for NYCTA IRT, BMT & IND divisions, SIRR, Metro North Hudson, Harlem & NH divisions, LIRR, Amtrak NEC, CSX E. Hudson Dispatcher & PATH, the only other railroad feed here covers New Jersey.

I also would be very interested in the railroad feed you described but I don't think xeno194 is in a good location for reception of most of those channels. The railroad operations stuff is all simplex so you need a very good site and antenna to be able to hear enough to make it worthwhile.

Another feed that would be interesting is the ship Vessel Traffic Control channels 11, 12, 13 & 14 but that also would need somebody with a good site in Brooklyn or Staten Island for it to be worthwhile.

It is a a rare combination to find someone who has both the capability of good reception and the willingness to set up and maintain a feed. Those that do provide feeds deserve our thanks, support and encouragement. All we can do is hope to get the interest of people that are willing and in a situation to be able provide these other feeds that we would like to hear.

maalox

how about a trunking feed papd doitt uhf and doitt 800 mhz or fleek week feeds.

SCPD

QRT
I would love to add doitt 400mhz or 800mhz but i don't want to tie up one of my dma scanners for a feed.

SCPD

QRT
can you put a brooklyn feed plz since your taking off NYPD Staten Island 120, 122 and 123 Pcts i would rather the 63-69 pcts or the NYPD Brooklyn All Dispatch Zones

FLA2760

All of Zone 35 Staten Island 120, 122 and 123 pct's is now offline. The previous feed provider was streaming all three on 482.5875 pl 186.2, Staten Island is simulcast.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
My spare radio (bc244clt) does not do PL but if i get the signal halfway decent i will consider adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.