Schenectady PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticktrader

Premium Subscriber
Did Schenectady PD change frequencies? I'm no longer receiving anything on 155.6400. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
I believe they went P25 digital on the same frequency. I'll take a listen and see if I can hear them from here.
What scanner do you have? If it's digital capable, you might want to try putting that frequency in as P25. Even though it's the same frequency, if you had tone programmed on your radio, you wouldn't hear the digital noise.

ticktrader

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply. I have a Whistler ws1040. I was receiving them fine on p25 until a couple of weeks ago and now nothing.

smp928s

Premium Subscriber
yep definitely 155.19. They had issues one night on 155.64 it sounded like and since then they've been using 155.19.

tombase

Premium Subscriber
I was able to pick up Schenectady P.D. on digital 155.190 for a few weeks now I receive no transmissions.

Does anyone know if Schenectady P.D. changed frequencies again?

Com-Tech51H8

bureaucratic absence of presence.
Premium Subscriber
I was able to pick up Schenectady P.D. on digital 155.190 for a few weeks now I receive no transmissions.

Does anyone know if Schenectady P.D. changed frequencies again?

no they didnt i pick up them on my portable but you may have to be somewhat close to the city to hear them i work about 5-10 miles away from there and i pick up the digital chatter once in a while.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
SPD/SFD signal's stink outside the city. Always have. You pretty much have to be halfway up central ave in Colonie or past exit 24 almost to 25 on the thruway to hear them. Schenectady County Sheriff on the other hand bombs in all the way down towards Ravena

Status
Not open for further replies.