Don't Know if this is the place for this but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNYCBuff

Would anyone have an Idea why the FDNY Radio Freq on Broadcastify are all broadcasting Manhattan Fire Radio...I live in NY and all but i really like to listen to the replay of the jobs that had went on...Is there any solution that anyone can give to maybe get the recordings elsewhere or is there anyone that knows whats up with the broadcasts..I believe the citywide freq with all the boros is fine but sometimes audio gets cut in between jobs due to other boroughs speaking...Thanks to anyone that can help ....Sorry if this isn't the place

D

DaveNF2G

I was going to refer you to an existing thread that probably answers your question, but it has scrolled away already. :)

Anyway, they are probably relaying whichever borough happens to be on Citywide while their local channel is being updated.

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
So all live feeds are set up by Volunteers that spend money on scanners, internet and computers to do this. Most feeds are set up to listen to what the feed provider wants to listen to, and not always what others want to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.