LTR system programming for East Fishkill PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederico265

Looking for information on LTR system programming. I was able to get the conventional channel, but was looking to get the LTR system. I am using a Uniden BCD325p2. I entered the system frequencies in order and system talkgroups. When scanning I get radio traffic from the conventional but not the LTR system.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Looking for information on LTR system programming. I was able to get the conventional channel, but was looking to get the LTR system. I am using a Uniden BCD325p2. I entered the system frequencies in order and system talkgroups. When scanning I get radio traffic from the conventional but not the LTR system.

The LTR system is no longer used. The frequencies are conventional now and are used by East Fishkill PD

frederico265

The LTR system is no longer used. The frequencies are conventional now and are used by East Fishkill PD

Thank you! I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out. When you say the frequencies are conventional now do you mean just the 2 that are listed or the 5 system frequencies from the old LTR system? I ask because it appears the channel "Police 2" is county 911 dispatch and it uses one of the old LTR system frequencies.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Thank you! I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out. When you say the frequencies are conventional now do you mean just the 2 that are listed or the 5 system frequencies from the old LTR system? I ask because it appears the channel "Police 2" is county 911 dispatch and it uses one of the old LTR system frequencies.

I'm not sure what is going on with the rest of the frequencies, might not be a bad idea to monitor them. I do know that the LTR equipment is not on the air. "Police 2" is a link to Dutchess 911 Police 1 so that the officers can still communicate with county via their UHF portables when out of the car.

frederico265

I'm not sure what is going on with the rest of the frequencies, might not be a bad idea to monitor them. I do know that the LTR equipment is not on the air. "Police 2" is a link to Dutchess 911 Police 1 so that the officers can still communicate with county via their UHF portables when out of the car.

Thanks again. I will add the frequencies and see if they're used.

Status
Not open for further replies.