Monitoring NYPD during Yankees games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansky

Are there any special NYPD freqs in use during Yankees games? I did a google search and found that Yankee Stadium is in the 44th precinct. I just programmed that freq (477.0625) which comes in strong at my home in Jersey City. Are there any others that are used? How about Mets games?

For Yankees game detail:
PBBX - 471.0375 MHz

For Mets game detail (also for US Open & for any event in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park):
PBQN - 470.9125 MHz

ff026

Feed Provider
you are also hearing the Bronx Zoo and the Orchard Beach detail plus misc. radio traffic from all bronx commands. the PBBX channel is channel 7 in Precinct portables and is used as a channel Bronx units use when they have traffic they dont want central to hear. you will catch a lot of other stuff on it.

Scanner-geek

SCANdal:

Can you clear this one up? I understand the meaning of your post on this thread. I am watching the Yankee-Red Sox game right now and monitoring 471.0375 (PBBX) and hearing nothing--nada--zippo. I know that during Mets games the Shea detail is clearly on QUeens North with lots of activity. What's the deal? Can anyone absolutely confirm that the Yankee stadium detail is on this channel? Because I have not been able to do so.

Maybe there's just no action at a Yankee-Red Sox game.

Scanner-geek

Status
Not open for further replies.