Raleigh Public Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
Need a favor from somebody in the Triangle area. I'm in the process of updating some programming files to include some public works and utilities channel for the upcoming winter weather season. I've got my home area of the Triad pretty much done and I've always had the NCDOT lowband channels entered along with the Progress Energy and Duke Energy systems, but I've noticed that there is nothing in the database for Raleigh along these lines. VIper just shows RPD and RFD talkgroups.

According to the FCC database, Raleigh is licensed for the following channels:

Could someone down there plug these in and give a listen in attempt to identify them. If they seem worth if, please submit them to the database, PL's would be nice also. I try to listen to everything (at least once) and I figure pushing snow and repairing water main breaks might be interesting from time to time.

Thanks in advance.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Alot of the public works in Raleigh will be using Raleigh PD's old UHF frequencies (460.xxxMhz). Conversion has already been done on many of those old frequencies such as changing the CTCSS/PL tone.
I am working on getting an accurate frequency list and will enter it into the database.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Need a favor from somebody in the Triangle area. I'm in the process of updating some programming files to include some public works and utilities channel for the upcoming winter weather season. I've got my home area of the Triad pretty much done and I've always had the NCDOT lowband channels entered along with the Progress Energy and Duke Energy systems, but I've noticed that there is nothing in the database for Raleigh along these lines. VIper just shows RPD and RFD talkgroups.

According to the FCC database, Raleigh is licensed for the following channels:

Could someone down there plug these in and give a listen in attempt to identify them. If they seem worth if, please submit them to the database, PL's would be nice also. I try to listen to everything (at least once) and I figure pushing snow and repairing water main breaks might be interesting from time to time.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.