Please help with LTR system

Status
Not open for further replies.

redandblue

I am at the beach for the week at Sunset Beach in Brunswick county. I used Win500 to program it before i left, and I am picking up some traffic, BUT the scanner keeps hanging on different channels, and it's aggrivating the fire out of me! If anyone knows what is causing this or what I might have done wrong please let me know. Also when I was trying to import Brunswick County Sunset Beach Site, it kept saying some kind of error and that it may not track right. I know absolutely nothing about the LTR systems, so any help is greatly appreciated. Also If I have to fix anything it will have to be done manually cause my only laptop is a MAC and therefore no software for it.

Thanks in Advance,
Tim

randyK

Last year when I was there, about every site had LTR slot # 20 or the last channel keyed constantly. I took the last channel out of each site, but if a conversation was active my psr500 would have to scan the system 2 to 3 times before it stopped on the traffic. I tried changing several settings to no avail. I ended up programming the freqs (except for last ones) as conventional. That seemed to do better for me, You couldn't tell what TG was active, but at least it received it. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.