Pro 106 / help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanMan08

I love my Pro 106. I heard a more things on it. Other than what Radio Shack loaded on it when I bought it, that all I have been able to hear. I want to load more, but haven't figure out how. Can someone tell me how
I would enter the following. (Dec. 12928 / Hex 328) I have tried everyway I know. Sorry to be so dumb, but I want to add more. Thanks for all the help I can get. ( I guess they need a book " Loading scanner info for Dummies")
Thanks again,
Earl

Last edited:

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
To enter a new TG you would first, while scanning, press PGM, then F1(NEW), then F1(TGRP), after that you should now see "Scan Lists" use the left and right arrow keys to choose which scan list and press "SEL" to confirm the scanlist. There will be a * to show which scanlist you have it set on. Next scroll down to TSYS and use left and right arrow keys to chose which system this talkgroup will be on, than scroll to "ID" and put in the DEC, you dont need to worry about HEX. After thats done go on down to TAG and put in your alias for that talkgroup. Now hit Save and thats the basic for entering a talkgroup.

What system are you trying to monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.