Home Patrol, Forsyth County Viper Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudhops

Could Someone please tell me how to program my Uniden Home-Patrol for NCSHP Viper System for Troop-E, District 4, Forsyth County?.

I am trying to Program Troop E, District 4, but I have no clue as to which are the right control numbers since Forsyth County is not listed in the VIPER DATA-Base. VIPER COUNTIES is what I had reference to. Thank You

Last edited:

fcfd988

Feed Provider
You need to program in the Stokes County-Sauratown site to monitor Troop E Dist 4 in Forsyth County. Although planned, there are currently no VIPER sites in Forsyth County. The Sauratown site in Stokes County covers well in that area and carries all Troop E District 3, 4 and 5 traffic. Sauratown is where the Channel 10 Low-band transmitter is located for E-3,4,5 as well. (42.50)

If you are on the southwest corner of Forsyth, you can also program in the Davie County-Mocksville site. It also carries E-4 traffic.

Wes

Sudhops

Thank You Wes,

I easily programmed my unit and it's receiving the NCSHP. It's very clear and the signal is strong. I live in Northern Forsyth County. Thanks for your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.