Morehead City PD Moved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the longtime Morehead City PD Dispatch 155.070 has gone missing/silent the past few weeks......

i was in MC yesterday and no joy even in town.....

wonder where they moved ?

wonder if there's any coincidence to the jan 2011 shift to a new countywide consolidated 911 center ?
wonder if there will be any consolidation of frequencues too.....

thats alot of wondering for one post :)

time to get to work searching.....

Barefootdipole

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
Just doing some research, I saw that there was a recent modification to their application.

ULS Application - Public Safety Pool, Conventional - 0004389421 - MOREHEAD CITY, CITY OF - Transaction Log

Looks like 158.73

Hope this helps

the longtime Morehead City PD Dispatch 155.070 has gone missing/silent the past few weeks......

i was in MC yesterday and no joy even in town.....

wonder where they moved ?

wonder if there's any coincidence to the jan 2011 shift to a new countywide consolidated 911 center ?
wonder if there will be any consolidation of frequencues too.....

thats alot of wondering for one post :)

time to get to work searching.....

Barefootdipole

Just doing some research, I saw that there was a recent modification to their application.

ULS Application - Public Safety Pool, Conventional - 0004389421 - MOREHEAD CITY, CITY OF - Transaction Log

Looks like 158.73

Hope this helps

Thanks Robby....

That Transaction Log page is neat, i don't think i've noticed that tab before...thanks !

I looked at all those frequencies on the FCC website yesterday before I posted.and i noted the new ones.....plugged them in and have listened all night and NADA----except for about three weak mobile transmisions----NOTHING heard here on any MC frequency in their FCC list......

Curious how the 155.070 440w ERP going to 158.73 50w ERP---(110w input with output 50wERP---thats a step backwards) ........and they still have 155.07 showed as a FB.....and BOTH freqs listed also as FB2.....

But it definately looks like Location 1 will be primary as of 11/22/10... 158.73...50w ERP.....

Morehead is a really active dispatch frequency and with busy patrol activity.....and i've not heard MCPD on any of the listed freqs in the past 24 hours....and i'm only 15 miles away....

I wonder if some of this may be the physical problem of transfering the MCPD station from the old downtown location to the new Consolidated 911 building on Bridges Street....some of this may be only a transition in progress.....but i still thought i'd hear them here......it looks like Art is moving stuff around....

I think it's a work in progress and this may be only the transition of moving things around i'm NOT hearing HI HI !! Me thinks when they get moved into the new spacious police building ( the old Cape Lookout Charter School on Bridges Street) things will get back to normal signal strength wise......i hope so anyway....50wERP at 200 ft i should be hearing...tho we were spolied by the old high power level !

it's still weird.......maybe i'll brave the cold and drive into MC an do some listening at the sites.....

Thanks
Barefootdipole

vdubb16

MHC Fire "now known as Fire 2" stupid
Rx:154.4450
Tx:153.8900

MHC PD "now known as Law 1" stupid
Rx:152.5400
Tx:157.8000

Status
Not open for further replies.