Charlotte Motorola location data missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Hey from snowy NE Ohio!

I just ordered my HomePatrol. I make a anual trek to Myrtle Beach and was checking out what the HP1 can get along the way. I noticed nothing from Charlotte's non-P25 system was in Sentinel.

I checked out RRDB only one of the sites shows location data. The other two (South and Cherryville) show "No location and range data available for this site".

Since I'm not from there and have no clue what the location and range these these is, can someone help me out and get some location data for these sites?

I think that should help get it picked up in the next update for Sentinel.

Thanks,
Frank

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Hey from snowy NE Ohio!

I just ordered my HomePatrol. I make a anual trek to Myrtle Beach and was checking out what the HP1 can get along the way. I noticed nothing from Charlotte's non-P25 system was in Sentinel.

I checked out RRDB only one of the sites shows location data. The other two (South and Cherryville) show "No location and range data available for this site".

Since I'm not from there and have no clue what the location and range these these is, can someone help me out and get some location data for these sites?

I think that should help get it picked up in the next update for Sentinel.

Thanks,
Frank

Just made the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.