CLT P25 Union Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd8x

Hey anybody know who tgid's 45597 45640 45641 and 791 are in the P25 system????

trumpetman

Database Admin
791 = EMS to CMC Main
45597 = Monroe Fire Dispatch
45640 = Law Related, still not sure what
45641 = Union Sheriff Detention Center

kd8x

791 = EMS to CMC Main
45597 = Monroe Fire Dispatch
45640 = Law Related, still not sure what
45641 = Union Sheriff Detention Center

thank you so much...i have a couple more here 45500 and 45596...still looking also....thanks

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)

trumpetman

Database Admin
45500 = Union Sheriff Channel 2 (County Wide Ops)
45596 = Union Sheriff Channel 1 (Dispatch)

Most of these should be listed in the database, so make sure you check there first. I plan on breaking in the new PRO-106 on the simulcast system when I get back to school so hopefully I can confirm some more soon.

EDIT: Whoops, too slow. Jeff beat me to it. What he said ^^^

Last edited:

kd8x

Charlotte / Mecklenburg County (Project 25) Trunking System, Charlotte, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies

The above link in the RR database lists all the identified P25 system talkgroups.

The info is listed under Mecklenberg County (it's their build-out), but it might be helpful to include it under Union County, since hobbyists might not know it's a regional system.

I wasn't even aware of this latest update...duh i went to the link and see most of my unidentified id's...still don't see 45640 listed though....thanks Jeff

Bill28227

I am having a very hard time with Union County digital reception. I am close to the Meck Co / Union Co line near the Sisky Y. I am using both PRO-106 and PRO-197 scanners. I know I have the correct control freqs since I get some broken traffic. I can guess they are saying 10-4 but can guess very little other traffic. The percent decoding jumps around from 40 up to 90%. At my location I feel I should be getting close to a steady 99% but I am not. I am receiving the Charlotte digital system fine. What settings do you guys suggest?

kg4pbd

I am having a very hard time with Union County digital reception. I am close to the Meck Co / Union Co line near the Sisky Y. I am using both PRO-106 and PRO-197 scanners. I know I have the correct control freqs since I get some broken traffic. I can guess they are saying 10-4 but can guess very little other traffic. The percent decoding jumps around from 40 up to 90%. At my location I feel I should be getting close to a steady 99% but I am not. I am receiving the Charlotte digital system fine. What settings do you guys suggest?

I'm probably within a mile of your location (Providence Plantation), and I have the same situation. I'm using a yagi on the Charlotte system and it works great, chances are I'd need to do the same for the Union site. It seems the directional antennas are the best answer in this general area.

kd8x

try turning on your attenuator on this system and see what that does....it never seemed to help my case out but some claim that it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.