Harnett County sheriff, police, fire and ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

slee28339

Premium Subscriber
What happened to the feed for Harnett County's Sheriff's Dept. The county Police departments and fire and ems? It use to be on here but now its gone.... was wondering if anyone knew what happened to it... thanks

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
That feed was down for 3 weeks so it was removed. Feeds that remain down for 3 weeks or greater are deleted.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
That feed was down for 3 weeks so it was removed. Feeds that remain down for 3 weeks or greater are deleted.

This is where my old age has started to kick in (after my birthday yesterday) :D
Somehow my old eyes missed the part where the original poster was asking about
the feed instead of the system info itself *sigh*

And to the thread starter: My apologies. :) Kendrik is the "The Man" when it comes
to RR.com feed info so if he says the above you know it is true! :)

This is where we recommend buying your own scanner so you never have to worry
about any feeds going down!

Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
This is where my old age has started to kick in (after my birthday yesterday) :D
Somehow my old eyes missed the part where the original poster was asking about
the feed instead of the system info itself *sigh*

No problem Marshall, just one of those random brain farts :D We all get em.

BTW....Happy (Late) B-Day. Hope you feel another year younger.

Last edited:

slee28339

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Thanks guys for the info and happy late Birthday to you! I have my own scanner at home but used the feed online when I was at work. Plus my scanner at home isnt a trunking scanner... dont want to spend $300 for a new one since I only paid $5 for the one I have at a yard sale... didnt even know it was 800 mhz capable till I got it home and started playing with the search feature on it... LOL

Anyways thanks guys for the Info and If you need to know anything about who is what in Harnett county just give me a buzz....

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
I've got a Uniden 396T sitting here collecting dust. I'd be happy to throw up a feed if someone could help me piece together the proper programming. I've looked at the "no not broadcast" list of the feed provider application, and want to make sure I don't violate any terms.

Thx,
David

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
That's GREAT news! Thanks much for the feed :)
What type of radio do you use?

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
I was informed that harnett may be looking at viper in the near future,i know they have been edacs for a long time.this is not a confirmed fact

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
Talking to a deputy that was having problems with contact due to location and was told harnett is still looking into viper in the future and have a contractor.

KJ4YS

Premium Subscriber
N9WA -
Can you email me at dmconig AT hotmail DOT com? I live in Moore County and work in Buies Creek. Are you on any of the local repeaters? I tend to favor the Broadway machine on my commute. I'd like to ask you a couple of questions about the 396T.
Thanks.
Conig, KJ4YS

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
More news harnett co approved the viper radio for ems/police/sheriff should go onboard late 2014

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
Not sure how to view this news... Scanning here in Harnett is already tough enough! LOL

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
they use a lot of TGs on edacs maybe this will make it better to keep up with them, they will not have as many to figure out who is on what. Their is not that many TGs listed for their viper use

Chris1071

They have started handing out Viper radios to a couple of units already, at least thats what some Medics have said. I haven't seen them yet but we are starting to see some "newer" EDACS radios being passed down to replace some of our more beat up portables. The "hand me downs" are still crappy M/A-Com P7100 models but the batteries last longer then the beaters we had.

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
I was told all the tower or micro wave equipment should be in place and some of the sheriff cars are getting viper radios

Status
Not open for further replies.