Raleigh-Durham International Feed Input

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougWare

Feed Provider
I'm considering adding a third feed to my list and providing a Raleigh-Durham International Airport feed of the approach, departure and ground frequencies.

I'd love to hear any feedback before I set up the feed, or maybe any alternate suggestions on a different feed. I'm fresh out of APCO25 scanners, so any suggestions will have to be for non-APCO25 frequencies.

I'm near RTP.

Thanks!

Doug

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Doug,

I'm gonna move this to NC forum where we can get more valuable input from the locals.

Thanks

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Doug,
Thanks for offering to do this feed. A KRDU feed of the approach, departure, ground freqs would be greatly enjoyed. :)
I would try to keep things simple with just those frequencies.
If you need further KRDU frequency advise please email me and we will help you out.
Thanks again for being a valued RR.com member!
Marshall KE4ZNR

I'm considering adding a third feed to my list and providing a Raleigh-Durham International Airport feed of the approach, departure and ground frequencies.

I'd love to hear any feedback before I set up the feed, or maybe any alternate suggestions on a different feed. I'm fresh out of APCO25 scanners, so any suggestions will have to be for non-APCO25 frequencies.

I'm near RTP.

Thanks!

Doug

Gilly1980

I would definately listen if you host it. I was at RDU when the President came last summer. There was plenty of traffic to be heard on my analog PRO-528. I really need a digital scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.