Wal-Mart Freqs Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl86

Hello,

I'm trying to find the frequencies for the new Wal-Mart here in Mebane 27302. Searched the FCC site to no avail. Only found some for other locations unless I'm doing the wrong search somehow. It just opened last week.

Any help appreciated,

BL

Randall

reminds me of the time i was programming a scanner at walmart with cordless frequencies when an employee in the back room came booming through talking about other employees he works with, i turned it up and moved on, wondering what happened next

Mick

I've heard them on 151.625, and 151.955, in addition to 154.57 and 154.60 MHz.

bl86 said:
Hello,
I'm trying to find the frequencies for the new Wal-Mart here in Mebane 27302. Searched the FCC site to no avail. Only found some for other locations unless I'm doing the wrong search somehow. It just opened last week.
Any help appreciated,
BL

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
>> Try 154.600, 154.570, and the other MURS frequencies.

>> I've heard them on 151.625, and 151.955, in addition to 154.57 and 154.60 MHz.

154.570 and 154.600 are licensed for statewide (N.C.) use by Wal-Mart under callsign WNYF809. Two-watt limit.

Jeff Multer

Walmart Frequencies

Most newer Walmarts have gone to the Motorola XTN series radios because of the square footage increase in store size.The frequencies can be found on this website-http://www.axcesstechnologysource.com/xtn.htm Depending on if they have the XV or XU2600 model.I hope this will help!

Last edited:

kg4pbd

That's not the point. The challenge and fun is in finding the frequency.

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
I Think Almost Any Wal Mart Is On 154.570 I Know Goldsboro, Clinton, Smithfield Are On This Frequency I Don't Know About Your Area.

Ten42

Wal-mart, Danville VA

The Danville Wal-Mart store uses 154.570 (aka Blue Dot) with the motorola XTN series and some of the older spirit series. they also have a few of the Job-Com desk-top sets at each entrance (Food side & General Merchandise, or "GM") and the lawn & garden entrance. Its carrier squelch by the way. I usually listen in when my wife is shopping and I am in the vehicle. Anyone know the Wal-mart codes by chance? Yes they have codes.

David
davidhartmn@yahoo.com

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
When I worked at Wal-Mart (YEARS ago), the management used Marine radios. I told them they were not suppose to be using them, but they didn't listen. When going back home about 5 years ago, they had changed to regular business band radios (they weren't white...lol).

The only code that I can remember was "Code 50" which was what I was, a Stockman.

They would always come on the overhead and say, "Code 50 to toys for a swing-set" or "Code 50 to the front for buggies" or as suggested above, "Code 50 to aisle 3 for clean-up".

We used to have a scanner/car stereo display in automotives and I would always put in the managements "marine" channel and then walk away...lol Great fun for the employs and customers alike.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
The new Wal-Mart in Mayodan is on 154.570 using the Motorola XTN-series portables. Anybody know a common PL?

Status
Not open for further replies.