Perquimans Co Sheriff frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perquimans county sheriff department does anyone know what their useing i have a good friend who lives in NC and can't find them not sure if their on the trunking system he said the Sheriff said no one will find them lol.

thanks i did let my friend know the sheriff is on this system he's new to a digital scanner think he's going to learn more from how to program it. THANKS AGAIN

kc4jgc

I concur with Chandler saying on VIPER; was through there last week as well and heard them there; will be going through there again tomorrow.

Steve he said he's now monitoring the Sheriff now takes him time to learn how to program scanners and do trunking he's very happy he can Monitor them again thanks everyone who helped me help my friend.

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
I've found a lot of Police Departments that switch from analog to digital think that for some reason digital systems can't be tracked, and when I showed them the capabilities, they were very surprised.

i told him NOT to say anything because then the Sheriff may get mad and encrypted their channel on the system told him to just enjoy it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.