Sentinel Master DB Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Noticed in the latest update in Sentinel that a lot of the Johnston Co. FD channels have been taken out....anybody else in the area pick up on this?

Not seeing this in either the HP1/HP2 Sentinel or the 436/536 Sentinel.
Can you point out where you are seeing this?
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Noticed a lot of the individual departments talk around channels aren't listed in the JoCo P25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, I am seeing everything that is listed in the RR database is showing up in both of my Sentinel programs for JoCo p25.

Can you be more specific?
1) Which model Sentinel and HomePatrol are you using? Is it the HP1 & HP2 Sentinel (Orange colored shield on startup) or is it the 436 & 536 Sentinel (Green colored shield on startup)?
2) Do you have all of your service types enabled in your FLs that you are scanning?

I am just not seeing the issue you bring up as being present and I have at least one version of every HP scanner (HP1, HP2, BCD436HP, BCD536HP).
Marshall KE4ZNR

kma371

QRT
Are you not seeing it in your software or not in your scanner? Like KE4ZNR, I see it in the software just fine.

ferrellssam

Not seeing them in software....Did master db update and have been working on cleaning up some of my FL's and was going to add them in to a FL alone.....that's when I noticed that they weren't in Master DB

yudansha

Just updated firmware and sentinel database for my HP 1. Have similar issue with Buncombe County Sheriff. Worked great before upgrade now nothing. Checked and rechecked channel listings, settings, etc. Did everything I could still nothing on any of the listed channels. By chance is this particular listing missing data?
Newbie at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.