NC State Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a list of the talkgroups being used for this years state fair ? I know they usually use the statewide events talkgroups on viper but they change every year.

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
Echo 1,Echo 2,Echo 3,Echo 4,Foxtrot 1 .....SHP Command Post is using Echo 4.

Thanks for the info. I attended the state fair yesterday and did hear traffic on echo 1, echo 2 and echo 4. Did not hear anything on Echo 3 or Foxtrot 1.

Does anyone have a list of the talkgroups being used for this years state fair ? I know they usually use the statewide events talkgroups on viper but they change every year.
Have to put the frequency of analog that's why you cannot get the State fan analog

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Have to put the frequency of analog that's why you cannot get the State fan analog

No. All of the above listed statewide event talkgroups were using digital voice NOT analog.

Please don't pass along wrong information.
Thanks!

Marshall KE4ZNR

No. All of the above listed statewide event talkgroups were using digital voice NOT analog.

Please don't pass along wrong information.
Thanks!

Marshall KE4ZNR
Old State Fair in North Carolina using a digital and analog frequencies for sister transmission Channel Viper wife of frequencies where the fair is operate.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Old State Fair in North Carolina using a digital and analog frequencies for sister transmission Channel Viper wife of frequencies where the fair is operate.

I have no idea what you were trying to say in the above post.
Regardless, all of the main public safety radio traffic was in digital voice format on VIPER statewide event talkgroups.
And since the Fair is over with I am going to close this thread.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.