Caldwell county , Lenoir , Hudson , Granite Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

setuphelper

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone else noticed a decrease in scanner traffic for Caldwell county? Lenoir, Hudson , Granite Falls?
I'm wondering if something has changed with frequencies & talkgroups or it's just been a quiet few days for scanner traffic
Thanks for any assistance

ncdadof3

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone else noticed a decrease in scanner traffic for Caldwell county? Lenoir, Hudson , Granite Falls?
I'm wondering if something has changed with frequencies & talkgroups or it's just been a quiet few days for scanner traffic
Thanks for any assistance[
All the departments are still active on Viper.

setuphelper

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for any assistance[
All the departments are still active on Viper.
Thank you ncdadof3 ,

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Cepheid

Funny you posted that. I did notice a decrease in traffic but thought it was due to my scanner. Caldwell county was one of my busiest channels on Viper and now there doesn't seem to be as many transmissions getting recieved. I thought it was my scanner...

setuphelper

Premium Subscriber
Same here Cepheid , I have noticed a decrease in scanner traffic the last few days - if time allows today I might setup something on a wildcard just to see if I am missing something. - if I discover anything of interest I will post it - thanks for the input

AlphaFive

Caldwell

I have no possible way of knowing if this might be the case, but, many, many, moons ago, when my old Department installed working M.D.T's in the patrol cars, the radio traffic did decrease. Minor calls, and chit chat were handled over the computer. Like I said, I have no idea what they use.

setuphelper

Premium Subscriber
I have no possible way of knowing if this might be the case, but, many, many, moons ago, when my old Department installed working M.D.T's in the patrol cars, the radio traffic did decrease. Minor calls, and chit chat were handled over the computer. Like I said, I have no idea what they use.
Thank you AlphaFive seems I have heard that a couple years ago [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AlphaFive

Caldwell

One thing you will hear if that is the case is the Com Center constantly calling the units on the air with "So and So, you've got a message on your MDT"..

Status
Not open for further replies.