Pineville PD Smartnet Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
I've been listening to the Pineville PD Motorola Type II Smartnet system for years until today. Control Channel seems to be active, but I hear no talkgroups. I use a Bearcat BCD895XLT and a BCD996XLT, and I live only 2-3 miles from Pineville. Anyone know what's changed?

trumpetman

Database Admin
Pineville turned up a Harris P25 system this week. I'll try and get it added to the database tonight. Info is as follows:

SySID: 00A
WACN: 92596
RFSS: 10
Site: 1

Looks like they're using TGID of 1 for Police Dispatch. Control channel is on 853.8625, but I would keep the other 4 frequencies in as it may switch (there are no alternates listed at this time).

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
Yep, that'll make a difference!

Thanks for the info. Using Freescan I changed system type to P25 Standard on the BCD996XT. I hear Pineville PD again!

Last edited:

tommul05

Pineville is dispatching Mint Hill Police, I am pretty sure.. I assume they are using the Charlotte UASI for that, I only see 1 TG for Mint Hill, but I have it on pretty good authority that Mint Hill PD has at least a couple more talkgroups... You guys that are familiar with Pineville have any ideas on that??

Status
Not open for further replies.