Raleigh Fireworks show at PNC - Any good TGs/Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo62381

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering if anyone knows some good frequencies to listen to during the event.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
PNC arena is in the database... They use encrypted DMR so monitoring them is out of the question. I would suggest listening to RPD LE OPS talkgroups on the Wake System as there should be some traffic there.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Currently hearing initial RPD ops on Wake Event 3
Another good group of TGs to keep on hand: Wake EVT TGs. Thanks for reminder N1GAW!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Unrelated to fireworks, Wake Event 6 is being used at Red Hat Amphitheater for the Barenaked Ladies concert tonight, and Ops 9 being used by investigators out on a death investigation in Briar Creek.

Last edited:

Neo62381

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help guys. Was able to listen on Event 3 the entire time I was there. Documenting here for historical purposes in case it helps others in the future.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help guys. Was able to listen on Event 3 the entire time I was there. Documenting here for historical purposes in case it helps others in the future.

Event channel usage changes each event depending availability and other ongoing events. Best practice is to monitor all the event channels until you find the one for your specific event.

Status
Not open for further replies.