NC/SC Fleettalk - Supply Neighbor site 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

troymail

Silent Key
Noticed recently the Supply site getting more active but still apparently only a single frequency in use. Looking at it on DSD recently, I'm seeing a Site 7 (channel 82) being reported. I plugged in 451.0125 and didn't see anything -until this morning. There does appear to be a signal on 451.0125 but it's too weak from my location to decode.

Anyone else in the SE part of NC or maybe in NE SC able to receive this signal?

troymail

Silent Key
FWIW - more calls for radio checks in the past few days from folks in the Carolinas - one response was reported to be a user in Ft Lauderdale FL....

Also - in addition to seeing the typical (but not 100%) radio ID (patch?) of "7", I've been seeing alot of "4" and "9" over the past few days.... occasionally, some radios IDs are typical 4 digit types....

troymail

Silent Key
On a drive through Myrtle Beach last week, was getting voice on 462.475 (RAN 7)... at some point I guess I'll go down and spend some time trying to pinpoint the actual location and details....

troymail

Silent Key
Yup - looking at and watching all of those - the issue seems to be that the Burgess site is listed as Site 30 - this activity is Site 7 so either a new site or something that has been reconfigured. The Supply site is reporting (probably) 451.0125 as a neighbor (Site 7). Voice was heard on 462.475 (Site 7).

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9178

Last week while traveling to and from the MB airport from Supply (eastern Horry), I believe I detected NXDN control channels on 451.00625, 451.0125 (Site 7), 462.7375 (Site 30?), and possibly 463.25625.

I'm hoping to get some time to make a trip down to Horry in the next week or so and try to sort some o it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.