davidson county tac channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVREID

listening to Thomasville police a few days ago,i heard an officer tell the dispatcher to switch to Davidson county viper-i thought he said-tac 8. does anyone have anymore info that they could add to Davidson county viper. my scanner will not let me search.thanks for any help.

chris8video

For whatever reason Thomasville Police Dispatch is operating on Viper TGID 15012.

The TPD TG channels on the Thomasville ASR site that is part of the Guilford Metro system, have not been active since at least yesterday.

However, the Guilford County EMS TG and the HP Fire TG are still active on the Thomasville Site.

I have not been able to confirm the Tville Fire status, haven't heard a call. Maybe we'll know in the morning when they do radio checks.

We did hear a report late last week of some maintenance on the system and for Tville Fire to use the 8tac91 common frequencies - https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Common_Public_Safety#800_MHz

chris8video

I can now confirm by hearing traffic on the channel that Thomasville Fire is operating on 8TAC91.

851.51250 RM 156.7 PL 8TAC91/91D 8TAC91 - Tactical FMN Interop

REVREID

just wondering-is this viper tgid-for thomasville police-listed in the data base? if not could you submit it and post where it will be found.i will update my home patrol after it appears. thanks for the info on thomasville fire-been listening to them today.

chris8video

just wondering-is this viper tgid-for thomasville police-listed in the data base? if not could you submit it and post where it will be found.i will update my home patrol after it appears. thanks for the info on thomasville fire-been listening to them today.

Sounds like Tville PD is back on the Tville Site now.

NCFireman11

Premium Subscriber
Viper was quite busy over the weekend for the Lexington BBQ festival. Events Golf 1-3 was used for the festival. In addition I heard the traffic on 15012 plus PD traffic on 15013 & 15080. Is 15080 a Davidson Sheriff Patrol TG?

chris8video

Viper was quite busy over the weekend for the Lexington BBQ festival. Events Golf 1-3 was used for the festival. In addition I heard the traffic on 15012 plus PD traffic on 15013 & 15080. Is 15080 a Davidson Sheriff Patrol TG?

Yeah I noticed a lot of traffic this weekend too.

I never heard any traffic on 15013, which I do have programmed.

And I don't even have 15080 programmed or logged. Gonna have to load that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.