Greensboro P25/Davidson County 0x4e0 - TGID 67?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboy545

Hi all,

Newbie here to P25. Had an old analog scanner back in the day my grandfather gave me, and have been slowly diving back into RF fun.

Picked up some SDR dongles (Nooelec Nano2s) and have tried a couple projects with them (ADSB, reading electric meters). Really wanted to get back into scanner stuff. I tried unitrunker with 2 dongles for P25 1/2 and while it did work, it didn't work that well. Started reading into OP25 and decided to give that a shot. I've got OP25 up and running on a Raspberry Pi3 and am having a blast. Sadly I only have the crappy antenna that comes with the Nooelec SDR. Not sure the wife would like an antenna mounted outside so for now I'm working with what I've got.

I'm picking up alot of chatter on TGID 67, which I can't find in any of the RR databases. I'm fairly certain it's some kind of maintenance workers but not certain. Anybody have any info on it?

Thanks!

Flyham

Hi all,

Newbie here to P25. Had an old analog scanner back in the day my grandfather gave me, and have been slowly diving back into RF fun.

Picked up some SDR dongles (Nooelec Nano2s) and have tried a couple projects with them (ADSB, reading electric meters). Really wanted to get back into scanner stuff. I tried unitrunker with 2 dongles for P25 1/2 and while it did work, it didn't work that well. Started reading into OP25 and decided to give that a shot. I've got OP25 up and running on a Raspberry Pi3 and am having a blast. Sadly I only have the crappy antenna that comes with the Nooelec SDR. Not sure the wife would like an antenna mounted outside so for now I'm working with what I've got.

I'm picking up alot of chatter on TGID 67, which I can't find in any of the RR databases. I'm fairly certain it's some kind of maintenance workers but not certain. Anybody have any info on it?

Thanks!

That should be Greensboro Fire Staging 1.........pulled from the old analog / deprecated list.

jonboy545

Interesting. Sounded more like the guys who cut the grass or something definitely not FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.