Fire/EMS Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I know this is a quite large request, but I know there is a wealth of information on this board..

I am looking for the following pager/siren tones for my records:

Rockingham County EMS - Tones for All Units
Rockingham County Fire - Tones for all Stations
Stokes County Fire - Tones for all Stations
Iredell County Fire - Tones for all Stations
Catawba County Fire - Tones for all Stations
Forsyth County Fire - Tones for All Stations
Davidson County Fire - Tones for All Stations

Also need the long tone durations if possible..

Thanks for any help!

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I've obtained Stokes, Davidson, and Forsyth tones from another member.. still looking for the others!

drew6553

sharing is caring it can be fun just so ling as i dont have to share my juicy fruit;) :lol:

mwisz

ok no answer

Ok no one has posted any tones on here so I was wondering if anyone has a listing of Davidson County Fire Tones

jerremy

I would also like to get the Davidson COunty Fire tones and Forsyth. Please post or send to me thanks again in advance.
P.S. Randolph would be nice also

NC4AB

Premium Subscriber
Davidson County Tones

I have a list of the tones for Davidson somewhere.

The Northen Departments (33,35,86,61,15 and 73) use tones from Motorola Reed Group 1, the rest of the county is Motorola Reed Group Z, EMS is Motorola Reed Group 3

RF-Burns

I have a list going for Iredell County that I have been gathering for sometime. When I get the list complete I planned on sharing it in Iredell Wiki for the greater good. Until I have decoded everything I wasn't going to publish it. The problem is the Uniden Scanners will only decode 1 tone set at a time. Iredell County a lot of times will send out 3 depts for your typical run of the mill call but the scanner will only decode the 1st tone set sent. So I am having to wait for these smaller depts to get a call by themselves so I can get just that one tone set.

Status
Not open for further replies.