New Progress Energy Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

I Found A New Progress Energy Frequency Its 936.500MHZ And i Got The Frequencies For The North Carolina State Highway Patrol In Sampson County.
Its 452.0500 Both of These Frequencies Are In Sampson County.
Ill Keep Putting these Frequencies In This Forum As I Get Them.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
You can also submit the info the proper way through the RR.com database....that way one of the database admins can see the submissions :D
Just a thought!
Marshall KE4ZNR

J

justy

Frequencies

I Got More frequencies I Hear A Lot Of Activity On this frequency 462.500 This Frequency Is For Lundys Packing Co In Clinton North Carolina.
Which Is In Sampson County.
Ive Heard A Lot Of Action On This Frequency Also 453.200 This is For A Sherriffs Dept But I Dont Know Which One.
Yall Can Contact A Public Safety Office Near You Too Find Out What This 453.200 Frequency Is.
Do Not Go Too Radio shack They Do Not Have A 2006 Police Call Book Out Yet.
Its Not Even On the website yet.
Ill Give More Info About the police Call Book As Soon as It Comes Out.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Justy-
How about researching past posts before making any more?? There were several threads made here at RR.com about the fact that Police Call Plus's last year was 2005....Gene decided to retire so there will be no more Police Call Plus thus no 2006 edition.... and if you wish to submit further specific frequency info please do so via the Submit changes icon available on every database page...please do not post any more random frequencies found here in the NC (or any other) forum...I ask you again (and for the last time) to make accurate and appropriate SPECIFIC frequency threads....
Thanks for your cooperation! This thread will be closed...
Marshall Sherard KE4ZNR

justy said:
I Got More frequencies I Hear A Lot Of Activity On this frequency 462.500 This Frequency Is For Lundys Packing Co In Clinton North Carolina.
Which Is In Sampson County.
Ive Heard A Lot Of Action On This Frequency Also 453.200 This is For A Sherriffs Dept But I Dont Know Which One.
Yall Can Contact A Public Safety Office Near You Too Find Out What This 453.200 Frequency Is.
Do Not Go Too Radio shack They Do Not Have A 2006 Police Call Book Out Yet.
Its Not Even On the website yet.
Ill Give More Info About the police Call Book As Soon as It Comes Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.