BISMAN POLICE CHASE X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND6386

The person is the news article below eluded police from Burleigh Co. Sheriffs and later that day from Bismarck Police then on Sunday Mandan Police. The most funny thing is that with both cities radio communications are Encrypted more that Washington DC and he still got away LOL. I have read many dozen articles across this USA about Citizens the heard a police chase and the citizens ended up see the suspect and got there man ever time. But both Bismarck and Mandan Police need to get better in getting this guy before he kills someone. Then the public will come out and say they should have done more and lawsuits against the city for not protecting them or something.

THE SCORE
POLICE ENCRYTED RADIOS = 0 ---- BAD GUYS= 3

Police may have pursued wanted man again

SCPD

QRT
Not sure what this has to do with the radios being encrypted. The guy got away and that happens once and a while.

ND6386

Not sure what this has to do with the radios being encrypted. The guy got away and that happens once and a while.

Well Mandan Police are encrypted so people with scanner can't hear them. They think by having this is like a element of surprise and so crime can go down it has gone up. On a side note the Mandan fire is the most stupidest the chief wanted to go encrypted on all communications but they don't have encrypted pager since 90% are Volunteer. The funny thing is they page out all there calls on a ANALOG CLEAR but when they call in they car 100% Encrypted now that is not to smart since I know were the call is at.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member

I wouldn't worry about it too much; ND6386 just comes on here every so often and rants about encryption in Bismarck....Funny, since he lists his location as FL (Florida?) and has a username for an ambulance based out of Minot.

Status
Not open for further replies.