AmRRON Raises Alert Level to AmCon Level 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellblock776

https://amrron.com/net-resourcestools/amcon-amrron-communications-condition-level/
/////REAL WORLD/////
Due to the increased probability of armed conflict with North Korea, which is now nuclear-capable and could strike American cities on the mainland, we are increasing our readiness levels and the AmRRON Readiness Condition Level to 3. This means that while disruptions to conventional communications are by no means imminent, there is an increased probability. ***Note that this is NOT part of this weekend's T-REX exercise. This is Real World**

wrath

I am positive that north Korea is petrified at this very moment of redneck's with baofengs transmitting in between grandma's basement and the root cellar .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

cellblock776

Moved to Off-Topic Wireless

I was looking for it and found it here. Why would this not be in the Amateur Radio section?
Since AmRRON is a mostly Ham Radio ( with some GMRS and unlicensed members in the ranks aka redoubters) emergency communications group I posted this in the the Amateur Radio section where it would reach it's targeted audience.
While not as well known as ARES, RACES or SATERN, I believe AmRRON, as one of the fastest growing emergency and preparedness communications groups, raising it's alert level is news the hams on this forum would be interested in seeing. Checking communications gear, establishing Just In Case communications plans, checking into the suggested nets and more are all part of the Alert Level being raised as per the AmRRON SOI.
How is this off topic for Amateur Radio?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Sorry but a group raising it's threat level has zero to do with amateur radio. End of discussion.

cellblock776

I am positive that north Korea is petrified at this very moment of redneck's with baofengs transmitting in between grandma's basement and the root cellar .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

AmRRON/TAPRN is a made up of over 4,000 members committed to maintaining a continental network
of radio operators for disaster response and civil defense, always ready to serve our communities, our states, our nation, and our fellow countrymen with unconventional communications in times of need.

It is not rednecks with baofengs in cellars or basements. It is Ham Radio operators and citizens using radio services to train and provide a alternative communications network should traditional means not be suitable or available. Nobody in AmRRON is trying to scare North Korea. AmRRON members are just preparing for possible disruptions to the traditional communications systems should international tensions drastically escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.