Morse Code On-Line for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

videooman

Hello All,

I am a Navy vet from the Viet Nam era. I was trained in Morse Code, used it a lot in the military. I have never been a HAM operator. But I would like to know if there are any on-line morse code websites where we can communicate using Morse Code. I know there are learning softwares where one does use the space bar as the key. I already know the code and can send/receive very well. I would like to have some fun with it on line. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Danny

Santa Ana, CA

videooman@gmail.com

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Try this site:

morsecode.me | online morse code radio

I'm not sure if it communicates with you or not. Just try it and let us know what you think.

EDIT: btw, at the top of that page, click on "Chan 1 - 15 WPM" the slowest is 12 wpm.
another btw, DON'T have your volume up too high. it is loud.......lol

I think this would be better served over in "Amateur" forum too.

Last edited:

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Morse code on line to communicate

A thread down in the CB section was started about online CW communicating with others. I found a site that does just that:

morsecode.me | online morse code radio

You can communicate with others who are online at the time, using Morse or CW.
The slowest is "Chan 1 - 15 WPM" and "Chan 5 - 25 WPM"
I mentioned in that thread that it might be of interest up here in the "Amateur" forums. But if it isn't relocated up here, I thought it might be best to bring it to light here.
I know there are many who don't want or use CW, but for those who do, then this might be of interest to those hams.
I know this borders on "cross something or other", but hope the mods will forgive me on this.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I moved it to Off-topic Wireless for lack of a better place and dejected the thread in Amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.