314.98125 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone have a clue what might transmit on this freq? Wife said she need to switch key fob's with me. Said hers was not working. Tried mine and same thing. Works fine in the car, and right next to the car. Today she tried her non working fob at work, and it works fine. Won't work at home all of a sudden.

Ran the fcc id on the key fob and it transmits on 315.000. Looked at in on SDR# and both fob's work. There is a constant carrier on 314.98125.

Here is a screenshot of the waterfall

2z74az9.jpg

Any ideas? Everything has been fine up till yesterday.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There are numerous devices that use that band. Have you tried putting a new battery in her key fob?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Batts in both fobs are good. Don't work at home but work everywhere else. Freq is moving very slowly. Now its 314.97625

SMH

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Solved

Thanks for that list. Very long. About half way down the list is remote light switches. We always had one hanging by our door. Then we got a new one and had it rubber banded to the first one. About a week ago that rubber band broke. Saturday I reattached it to the old one with a new rubber band.

Seems this time the button on the old one was continuously being pressed in, transmitting a 3 watt signal for at least 48 straight hours. After seeing them on the list I went and got the 2 of them and right away saw the waterfall start changing, then saw the red flickering light on the old remote.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.