Columbus State University TG's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8SM

I heard that Columbus State Univeristy (CSU) sold their 800 Mhz trunk system (radios & freq's) to Ohio State Univeristy. CSU is now on MARCS. Does anyone know what their TG's are?

Please email me direct.

Thanks,
Scott

k8sm@windstream.net

wdz

Feed Provider
I thought Columbus State was 800mhz conventional and not on a trunking system. I find it hard to believe OSU would buy their equipment too. But I have to say I know nothing about this issue.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I heard that Columbus State Univeristy (CSU) sold their 800 Mhz trunk system (radios & freq's) to Ohio State Univeristy. CSU is now on MARCS. Does anyone know what their TG's are?

Columbus State Community College (not a University) had a couple of 800 MHz conventional channels which have been turned over to someone else in some kind of swap, or something to that effect. They're now on MARCS.

Try monitoring 60816... I've been listening and hearing a police department, but have not been able to identify the user.

n8myc

I confirmed 2 of their talkgroups today. 60816 is dispatch, 60848 is designated as tac2 and a third that I have not been able to identify but I,m betting is one of theirs 60832.

Status
Not open for further replies.