help!!!!!!!!!! akron ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

erathanoj

can anyone, in plain english, please help with akron ohio police scanner frequencies non digital and digital.
actual frequencies not places to go and look !!!!
why is akron being so elusive!!!!
also scanners worthy of buying
please and thanks a million

KC0QNB

how did you find this forum? I am guessing a search of some kind, the same thing goes for frequencies someone will have to search them out and supply you with the information, might as well as search for your self, one less step more efficiency.

All scanners are worthy of buying, but it is a choice you have to make, how much money do you want to spend? what bands and frequencies do you want to listen to?
Its not going to hurt you one bit do to some of the legwork, that way you will have a better understanding of what to look for. so for starters here you go start here
these are conventional systems there are only 64 hits have fun!

seamusg

can anyone, in plain english, please help with akron ohio police scanner frequencies non digital and digital.
actual frequencies not places to go and look !!!!
why is akron being so elusive!!!!
also scanners worthy of buying
please and thanks a million
It looks like Akron is digital. It's on the Summit County Regional 800 Radio system (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2707), which is a Motorola type II system.
You'll need a digital trunktracker scanner. Programing the scanner depends on which one you get, with any of the digital scanners all you'll need is the red and blue frequencies.

hoser147

Welcome, Check the above link that seamusg gave ya and take a lookin the Wiki (link on top of page) for info on the Digital scanners.............Good Luck Hoser

btritch

This site is really relatively easy to use compared to most sites, It's almost impossible to get lost here, So..I'd check the database via the above link first of all, then search the wiki for what you're looking for...And the truth is, If you can't find it here, You're probably NOT going to find it..I've learned that from experience.. If they don't have it, Nobody else will..and like I said, this site is realtively easy to use and not that difficult, It's rather hard to get lost here..And welcome to RR.com DB...Be Sure to browse while you're here, You'll be suprized what and how much you will find! Trust Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.