Monroe fire freq dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
monroe fire freq 154.845 is it dead? did they move to a different freq?

You will hear them getting Toned out on that frequency but all there Primary ops are on the West Chester Twp TRS currently soon to be Butler County P25 digital system sometime early next year.

billy2313

Thanks but i have seen the list for butler county. Im just wondering if monroe ohio fire stop simulcast on the 154.845 and now just broadcasting on west chester trs system because i only here trucking noises on 154.845 no chatter at all for awhile now. For some reason if they quit simulcasting on 154.845 im sol because i can't pick up west chester trs that good at all because i live in middletown and the signal is crappy from that distance...

billy2313

Thanks n8dhw for the info you must been posting the same time i was posting my last post so disregaurd it. I guess im sol since i can't get good reception for the west chester trs...

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Thanks n8dhw for the info you must been posting the same time i was posting my last post so disregaurd it. I guess im sol since i can't get good reception for the west chester trs...

Where do you live in Middletown? I live in the south central part of town and can get West Chester just fine on my handheld scanners Pro-106, Pro-96 and Uniden 396T. Monroe PD still uses that frequency occasionally for special details and for the units that work the old parts of Lemon Twp around Engles Corner when that can't get into there main repeater on the hill in Monroe.

billy2313

I live in the mayfield area, i might try to see if i can on this pro 106 on my old pro-94 couldn't everytime a id pop up it cut in and out real bad...

billy2313

i programmed to west chester trs i pick up a very weak west chester police on id 8400 like it says here but still no monroe fire are they not using the id 16560? I had it set to wildcard so i can hear all id's and heard no fire calls not even for west chester just police...

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
i programmed to west chester trs i pick up a very weak west chester police on id 8400 like it says here but still no monroe fire are they not using the id 16560? I had it set to wildcard so i can hear all id's and heard no fire calls not even for west chester just police...

No, the 16560 is correct. Just be patient, Monroe is not a thriving metropolis, they don't have fires everyday.
A daily squad run to Mount Pleasant Nursing Village.........maybe.

Last edited:

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Yes i know that i use to a few calls a day . But yesterday i heard them on 154.845 so i don't know what they are doing...

The only thing you will hear on there is the initial Dispatch. The Medic's and Engine's will respond on there talkgroup on the West Chester Twp TRS. Set there talkgroup as a Priority Talkgroup so if your scanner is parked on West Chester PD and they come active your 106 will revert to there talkgroup automatically.

billy2313

The only thing you will hear on there is the initial Dispatch. The Medic's and Engine's will respond on there talkgroup on the West Chester Twp TRS. Set there talkgroup as a Priority Talkgroup so if your scanner is parked on West Chester PD and they come active your 106 will revert to there talkgroup automatically.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.