50864 on MARCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
All;

Confirmed 50864 today as being a Muskingum County fire or EMS talkgroup, while monitoring on the Columbus site. The exact agency is unknown but I suspect possibly Zanesville FD, as the units heard were at Northpointe and Kearns in the north end of that city.

Anybody who lives in Central or East Central Ohio (or elsewhere if you feel lucky), please monitor to see if we can confirm the user on this one.

ibagli

50880 is also a Muskingum County fire talkgroup. I just heard Falls Township dispatched to a car fire on it. It was also dispatched on lowband, though. Edit: Already in the database, but it's listed as just EMS. This is the first time I've ever heard it used, too. I think they're just rebroadcasting 33.98 on it. I should check to see if there's more than one radio ID transmitting on it.

Last edited:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
50880 is also a Muskingum County fire talkgroup. I just heard Falls Township dispatched to a car fire on it. It was also dispatched on lowband, though. Edit: Already in the database, but it's listed as just EMS. This is the first time I've ever heard it used, too. I think they're just rebroadcasting 33.98 on it. I should check to see if there's more than one radio ID transmitting on it.

It's mostly just a patch of 33.98 MHz.

I see it in Columbus all the time and it's nearly always the same ID. There are a few others as I know there are a few MARCS radios running around over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.