Greene County EDACS System

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinfolk

Does anyone out there know if there has been a change in the control channels on this system? I have been able to monitor Xenia PD and FD, Fairborn FD, and Greene County SO. Recently I hear nothing on these systems. I know that there have been Talkgroup changes listed on this site but I see no control channel changes. Anyone know what is up?

kinfolk

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I can't imagine what has happened. I am receiving all of the other 800MHZ systems like Dayton and Miami County just has before. Again, thanks for responding.

kinfolk

Well, now I am receiving them again. I checked late last night and there was still no signal. Now this morning I am receiving their signal once again. Strange to say the least.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Well, now I am receiving them again. I checked late last night and there was still no signal. Now this morning I am receiving their signal once again. Strange to say the least.

Check your programming to make sure all the channels are entered in trunked mode. If any are in conventional mode you'll lose the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.