Photo Request !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLWilson

Hello All,

Does anyone have a link to a site that has or any photos of your own that show the Buckeye State Sheriff's Assn Communications vehicles that were deployed around Ohio?

I'd like to get a few shots of the front and side of the trucks if anyone can guide me in the right direction!

Thanks,

Steve/Gallia 911/KB8FAR :)

hoser147

Hi Steve, I was thinking that someone posted some in one of the Yahoo groups. Mercer Co Sheriff did have some on their site also but I cant find them there. You might check with Mercer Co. though and see if they could set you up with the ones your looking for....

SLWilson

Talked to him....

I called Monte at Mercer County and talked to him by phone. He thought they had some on their website but dropped them when they updated recently.

He's going to ry to locate a couple pics & send them to my....

The BSSA site is going through updates & doesn't have ANYTHING on it right now....

Steve

kyguy

Glad you found them.
Didn't they have that parked by your office a (long) while back? Got pics of the inside?

SLWilson

Truck...

Glad you found them.
Didn't they have that parked by your office a (long) while back? Got pics of the inside?
They've had it here for visits, but, the truck for our region is actually assigned to the Athens County S.O. now....

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.