MARCS Piqua/Troy Area Tower Site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Since last week Ive caught several conversations between Piqua Dist 5 Units and the Post and the Help Desk. Different OSP units have called in in reference to a section of I75 in the vicinity of MM 74-77 with loss of comms. Tonite a Trooper called in in reference to the same problem and advised the help desk that when he pushes the 1 button on his radio its showing that the traffic is going thru Sidney, Greenville and the Dayton Sites. But in each instance nothing from the Piqua/Troy Site, which I went thru the site list several times and didnt see anything listed, its also been confirmed by the help desk on each occasion. Anyone know anything about this Site??

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Since last week Ive caught several conversations between Piqua Dist 5 Units and the Post and the Help Desk. Different OSP units have called in in reference to a section of I75 in the vicinity of MM 74-77 with loss of comms. Tonite a Trooper called in in reference to the same problem and advised the help desk that when he pushes the 1 button on his radio its showing that the traffic is going thru Sidney, Greenville and the Dayton Sites. But in each instance nothing from the Piqua/Troy Site, which I went thru the site list several times and didnt see anything listed, its also been confirmed by the help desk on each occasion. Anyone know anything about this Site??

That would be because there is no Voice site in Miami County at all at the present time. They only site that is in Miami County is a data site located in Troy. So there radio's have to affiliate with Dayton, Sidney, Greenville etc depending on where they are at in the county or the interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.