Anyone have a file of Franklin Couny trunked

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveh552

Currently do not have a premium membership, and was wondering if anyone had the Franklin County Pub. Safety in a file they would be willing to share. I have the BCT15 and that is one of the last systems I am trying to get.

Bucko

I don't have any files made up for Franklin Co but you can access the data base and make up a system for Franklin by hand ( copy & paste will work ), no need for a premium for that.

jerk

Currently do not have a premium membership, and was wondering if anyone had the Franklin County Pub. Safety in a file they would be willing to share. I have the BCT15 and that is one of the last systems I am trying to get.

Copy & Paste using Firefox from database to any spreadsheet or even MS word will work fine and keep formating for your manipulation (and cut & paste into UASD).

steveh552

I am using BCtool and it does not seem to let me cut and paste. Was figuring a file would be much easier to work with, will work on getting this set up.

jerk

I am using BCtool and it does not seem to let me cut and paste. Was figuring a file would be much easier to work with, will work on getting this set up.

Freescan has "settings" that will work and it is also free.
freescan.org I believe.

Bucko

I would also recommend FreeScan, I use it on my 996 and 15 and has what is called EZ Grab which copies and paste for you. FreeScan is always being updated where BCTool has not been for a good while (author has been busy). Check the Wiki, it has a nice updated guide on using this fine program.

steveh552

I will try Freescan again, but I have yet to be able to get it to work. i do the auto detect and it detects the scanner and says it is ok and ready, but when I try to download or upload to my scanner, it gives a com port error even though it detects and says it is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.