Athens and morgan cnty active freqs needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerg2001

Im programming a 296 to give to my son that resides in morgan county and im looking for active systems from that area.....im not from that area so i dont know what all would be active systems.....ive checked out the database but im confused abt the marcs system and just who uses it....im also trying to find out where the osp is dispatched from for those counties.......any input would be appreciated...thanks in advance

Bucko

The OSP along with Morgan Co. Sheriff and EMS use the MARCS system which requires a Digital scanner. Athens Co SO still use's conventional 151.190 and the Athens city PD use's 151.3025 for dispatch (your fire & EMS is in the database).

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Im programming a 296 to give to my son that resides in morgan county and im looking for active systems from that area.....im not from that area so i dont know what all would be active systems.....ive checked out the database but im confused abt the marcs system and just who uses it....im also trying to find out where the osp is dispatched from for those counties.......any input would be appreciated...thanks in advance

Please check the database; there are ample listings for both Athens and Morgan counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.