Looking For Freq's and PL & DPL c s for Mercer, VW, Allen, Auglaize, Shelby, Darke

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
Looking For Freq's and PL & DPL c s for Mercer, VW, Allen, Auglaize, Shelby, Darke

I have a good list of the freqs for these counties, but need a better list of the coded squelch codes anyone care to share. I have all the info from RR but there are a lot of missing CS codes....

baker954

Premium Subscriber
I lived in Sidney, and are very familiar with the radios over there.

What are you missing specifically??

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
I lived in Sidney, and are very familiar with the radios over there.

What are you missing specifically??

See enclosed .zip file, I am looking for the Coded Squelch for these freqs.

You can download it and unzip it is Excel file feel free to ad CS and then rezip and upload it...

Thanks

Attachments

• Areascannerfreq060409.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 60

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
Most of the counties you have listed are pretty current in the DB. When I get a chance I will look and see what I can come up with....

Thanks hoser147

Yes they are complete but the coded squelch for most of the channels are missing... Thanks Again

Also I listen to your online scanner a lot...

hoser147

Most of it has been due to agencies realigning freq's and adding additional fire ground channels. Some are slated or in the process of migrating over to MARCS. So things have been changing lately.

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
Most of it has been due to agencies realigning freq's and adding additional fire ground channels. Some are slated or in the process of migrating over to MARCS. So things have been changing lately.

Yes they have been changing. Is the NEW MARCS tower on in Celina yet?

hoser147

The tower is on, most of the newer traffic has been toward Allen Co area so hopefully in the near future they will start on Mercer and Auglaize Counties. My feed has been kinda up and down this week, my Internet provider musta took a hit in those last lightning storms. Was going to change it over to include digital, but there is almost enough traffic at times to set up 2 different feeds, as well may be the best bet as other counties go over. Glad your are enjoying it. Thanks

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
The tower is on, most of the newer traffic has been toward Allen Co area so hopefully in the near future they will start on Mercer and Auglaize Counties. My feed has been kinda up and down this week, my Internet provider musta took a hit in those last lightning storms. Was going to change it over to include digital, but there is almost enough traffic at times to set up 2 different feeds, as well may be the best bet as other counties go over. Glad your are enjoying it. Thanks

Celina is on? What is the control channel freq's?

spacenerd

Premium Subscriber
Wapak Tower

Has anyone picked up any transmissions from the Wapakoneta MARCS tower? I have been listening for a couple weeks and have heard nothing.

Spacenerd

rgsc1234

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone picked up any transmissions from the Wapakoneta MARCS tower? I have been listening for a couple weeks and have heard nothing.

Spacenerd

Spacenerd I can't say that I have picked up any transmissions from wapak tower either, but if it is on the State Police are on quite a bit... so you should hear something...

What control channel frequency are you using?

Are you hearing any MARCS radio traffic at all from any towers? Sidney, Allen, Mercer Etc...

spacenerd

Premium Subscriber
Wapak Tower

I am using 868.2250 as the control frequency. I do here lots of traffic off of the Sidney and LIma towers and even once in awhile Bellefontaine.

Spacenerd

spacenerd

Premium Subscriber
Wapak Tower

After changing some settings( I had forgotten my programming settings) I am now getting communications off of the Wapak, Celina and Sidney towers. But now nothing of of the Lima tower.
Any ideas?

Spacenerd

Status
Not open for further replies.