Northeast Ohio Fire Buff Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONA73

Is there any group of fire buffs in the Cleveland area. I found nothing on google.

Or anything like Box 15 in Columbus besides the red cross?

Thanks

ONA 73
ohionewsalerts.com

ONA73

Thanks

Do you know if they are still around? The site hasn't been updated in about 5 years?

fire buffs

i'm a member of the fire buffs in cleveland but when the western reserve fire museum started the fire buffs was put aside for the fire museum.if a fire happens monitor 462.600 pl-77.0 is our buff repeater not used a lot these days i'm unit-625 and friend steve is unit-616.we were working on re-starting the fire buffs back up but its been a long while i cant remember much.dave

fire buffs

i'm a member of the fire buffs in cleveland but when the western reserve fire museum started the fire buffs was put aside for the fire museum.if a fire happens monitor 462.600 pl-77.0 is our buff repeater not used a lot these days i'm unit-625 and friend steve is unit-616.we were working on re-starting the fire buffs back up but its been a long while i cant remember much.i'm a member with the western reserve fire museum from 1996 a lot of fire buffs are members.dave

ONA73

Thanks I know of myself and possible a few others would be interested in joining. Ill put your frequency's in my scanner.
And by friend steve do you mean Steve nedrich?

fire buffs

yes steve nedrich is unit-616 i'm dave unit-625.not sure about if the fire buffs are alive in cleveland.i have not done anaything with the buffs in a long long time.use to go visit fire stations years ago but nothing for few years.dave

Status
Not open for further replies.